Pivotel, one of Nashville’s top business internet services and business phone systems providers, has recently updated its online presence to meet customer demand. President Marcus McGee says an influx of online information requests drove the decision. Now, clients throughout the Nashville and Brentwood area can find out more about Pivotel’s services before calling in for a quote.
Nashville, TN – Pivotel Networks is one of Nashville’s leading telecommunications and technology companies. As such, Marcus wanted to showcase his company’s technology solutions online. This has been achieved by updating the company’s website to allow customers to pull additional information about products and services before calling in an expert.
According to Marcus, the updated site now gives customers an opportunity to dive into the company’s full selection of cloud services, which include:
- UCaaS. Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) is a scalable and flexible communication platform that allows businesses access to as many “seats” as needed to ensure that each employee can utilize voice and chat communications. Business phone systems operate on a VoIP platform that continually upgrades as technology changes.
- Business internet services. Dedicated internet is a necessity for SMBs that operate on a remote platform or frequently utilize bandwidth for mass communications. A dedicated internet service eliminates bandwidth competition and is a more secure solution for companies with sensitive data.
- Cybersecurity. Cybersecurity services provided by Pivotel work on the front and back end to reduce the possibility of a system breach. Further, cybersecurity experts help each company create a recovery plan to ensure as little downtime as possible.
- CCaaS. Call Center as a Service is a type of technology similar to UCaaS. However, this is geared more toward off-site call centers that allow agents to log into their systems and communications platform from anywhere using a broadband connection, PC, and 10-digit telephone number.
- Managed SD-WAN. As businesses continue to adopt cloud and “as a service” solutions, the traditional on-site network is no longer feasible. Switching to an SD-WAN addresses IT challenges and promotes greater connectivity and ease of use for multi-site deployments.
Pivotel works with more than 70 unique service providers to ensure customers get the best price and expert service. The company’s partnerships include relationships with AT&T, Comcast Business, Frontier Communications, Navisite, LogMeIn, and Verizon. In addition to Nashville, Brentwood, Franklin, and the surrounding areas, Pivotel Networks also services Knoxville, Tennessee, and Louisville, Kentucky.
Pivotel’s new website relaunch further includes a routinely updated security section that offers insight on everything from how to keep children safe online to spotting scams in the digital marketplace. The company’s new and improved blog spotlights one topic each month and serves to meet customers’ demand and need for knowledge.
Marcus invites everyone to visit their site at https://pivotelnetworks.com/ and reach out with any questions.
Pivotel is Nashville’s leading telecommunications and technology services provider. The company offers custom implementation plans, competitive pricing, and premium service that can support users with videoconferencing needs of up to 1000 active participants. Pivotel further integrates with common CRM platforms and industry-specific software, such as SalesForce and HubSpot.
815 Airpark Center Dr.
Disclaimer: The views, suggestions, and opinions expressed here are the sole responsibility of the experts. No Times of Chennai journalist was involved in the writing and production of this article.