Innovative developments and increased R&D activities in weight management will lead to substantial growth in demand for nutricosmetics products over the forecast period of 2021-2031. Sedentary and unhealthy lifestyle prevalent in developed economies has increased obesity among people. For instance, more than one-third of the people in the U.S are obese. Furthermore, obesity gives rise to complications such as diabetes and cardiovascular diseases. These factors are encouraging people to consume nutritional products for managing their weight.
For More Insights Into The Market, Request a Sample of this Report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=5798
Moreover, weight management nutricosmetics products are witnessing significant demand, especially in the German market. These mainly comprise flavoured water, yoghurt, and juices. For instance, GELITA, a producer of gelatin, recently launched QYRA, comprising bioactive collagen peptides. Moreover, presence of companies focusing on innovative solutions coupled with demand for weight management nutricosmetics will bolster overall market growth over the coming years.
As per a new report published by Fact.MR, the nutricosmetics market is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of around 5% over the next ten years.
Share Your Requirements & Get Customized Reports – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=5798
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- The skin care sector is anticipated to be a major driver of the nutricosmetics industry.
- Among the primary functions, weight management has been the fastest-growing segment, owing to rise in a sedentary and unhealthy lifestyles.
- The North American region is set to dominate sales revenue in 2021 and ahead.
- Nutricosmetics sales in Asia Pacific are expected to rise significantly through 2031.
- Due to the COVID-19 crisis, demand for nutricosmetics was hit in 2020, which saw a decline. But with increasing awareness of their health benefits, it is expected to gain traction again.
Key Market Segments Covered
- By Product Type
- Nutricosmetics Tablets
- Nutricosmetics Capsules
- Nutricosmetics Powder
- Liquid Nutricosmetics
- Gummies Nutricosmetics Products
- Beauty Beverages/Drinks
- By Primary Function
- Skin Care Nutricosmetics
- Sun Care Nutricosmetics
- Anti-ageing Nutricosmetics
- Radiance and Glow Nutricosmetics
- Anti-acne/Pimple Nutricosmetics
- Hair and Nail Care Nutricosmetics
- Weight Management Nutricosmetics
- Multifunctional Nutricosmetics
- Skin Care Nutricosmetics
- By Distribution Channel
- Nutricosmetics through Modern Trade
- Nutricosmetics through Health and Beauty Stores
- Nutricosmetics through Speciality Stores
- Nutricosmetics through Pharmacy Stores
- Nutricosmetics through e-Commerce
- By Region
- North America
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
- Asia Pacific
Access Research Methodology Prepared By Experts – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=5798
Crucial insights in the Nutricosmetics Market research:
- Underlying macro- and microeconomic factors impacting the growth of the Nutricosmetics Market Basic overview of the, Nutricosmetics Market including market definition, classification, and applications.
- Scrutinization of each Nutricosmetics Market player based on mergers & acquisitions, R&D projects, and product launches.
- Adoption trend of Nutricosmetics Market across various industries.
- Important regions and countries offering lucrative opportunities to Nutricosmetics Market stakeholders.
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Disclaimer: The views, suggestions, and opinions expressed here are the sole responsibility of the experts. No Times of Chennai journalist was involved in the writing and production of this article.