Milton Keynes, UK, 25 May 2021, ZEXPRWIRE, Win500, a DApp built on TRON, Win500 aims to build a leading gaming platform on the blockchain through the development of high-quality applications. This will be done by leveraging the Win500 team themselves to design products while allowing other groups and users to contribute to the development and direction of the Win500 platform.
What Is Win500 Goal?
Win500 is a platform for gaming. Therefore, Win500 will focus on providing a unique and engaging user experience with the following:
- The game will have auditable smart contracts
- Most games will allow the user to have full supervision of their money
- Users will receive tokens and other rewards while playing
- There are social features and exclusive events to engage the community
- Brands collaboration between TRON and BitTorrent to support the development and use of DApps
- By providing users with the right to monitor their money and deploy DApps transparently, Win500 main goal is to serve users/players.
- Besides, improvements such as exclusive WIN token and “play to mine” mode will attract and maintain the community – a prerequisite for blockchain projects to survive.
To promote the blockchain-based platform WIN500, the development team has released the W500 as a utility coin across its entire ecosystem.
Ticker Symbol: W500
Token Name: WIN500
Decimal Places: 6
Total Supply: 5,000,000
WIN500 mining capacity will decrease gradually over 3 years
WIN500 is a decentralized project integrating DApp and Staking technology, allowing the community to actively mine simultaneously two coins Win500 and WIN500 with an algorithm that helps promote the full potential and capacity of the entire WIN500 community.
Company: WIN500 Limited
Contact Name: WIN500
Address: C/O Mazars Llp, The Pinnacle, 160 Midsummer Boulevard, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom, MK9 1FF
The post Win500 – The pathbreaking creation for the gaming industry appeared first on Zex PR Wire.
Disclaimer: The views, suggestions, and opinions expressed here are the sole responsibility of the experts. No Times of Chennai journalist was involved in the writing and production of this article.